How to shop
When you have seen a product you want to buy, click Add to cart to add the product to the cart. Similarly, you add additional products to your shopping cart.
After you have added all the products you want to buy in the shopping cart, go to the checkout, by clicking “to checkout” at the top right of the page.
- At the checkout, make sure all the products you want to buy are included in your shopping cart. If you want to change the number or remove any product you can do this here. If you want to add a product to your shopping cart, find it as usual and click Add to cart to update the shopping cart, and then click on checkout again. The information at the checkout and your products will still remain if you continue to add new products
Choose the payment method you wish to use.
- Fill in your address and personal information. Once you have filled in your social security number, you can easily have your address information retrieved from the national registration, which is then automatically entered in the form. You also enter the e-mail address and the mobile number (note that mobile numbers are required for you to receive any SMS notification on delivery) that you can easily reach
- When you confirm your order, your payment is handled according to the terms of the payment method you have chosen. If for any reason the payment is not approved, you will be sent back to the cashier to be able to choose a different payment method. If the payment goes through as it should, you will be sent to a page confirming that your order has been received.
- You will also receive an order confirmation via email confirming that we have received your order.
- Within 3-7 working days you have your products delivered!
After you have made a purchase, you cannot add products to an order, but you may then make a new purchase for the new product you want. For more information we refer to the terms of purchase.
It is also not possible to change information in a completed purchase, f.ex. change the shipping address, or change the product type, size, model and the like. Instead, you need to make a new purchase and return the products you do not want according to the guidelines stated under Returns. For more information, we refer to the Terms of Purchase